Blockchain in Healthcare Code-A-Thon
March 14-15, 2017, Washington, DC
Dates: March 14-15, 2017
Location: Rafik B. Hariri Building located on the Georgetown University Campus
37th and O Streets, NW
Washington, DC 20057
The entrance to the McDonough School of Business Rafik B. Hariri Building is located on Georgetown University’s main campus, next to the Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center (also known as the Leavey Center.) Below are detailed directions from several points on or near campus. We recommend that visitors travel by taxi as parking is limited.
Please note that the address for the entirety of campus is 37th and O Streets, NW. If you use this address you will most likely be led to the front gates of campus which are a 10-minute walk from the Rafik B. Hariri Building.
Driving Directions to Georgetown University
From Reagan National Airport (20 minutes)
Take the George Washington Parkway North. Follow signs for Key Bridge/Route 50. Follow until Key Bridge exit. You will want to be in the left lane as you cross over Key Bridge. At the end of Key Bridge take a left at the light. This is Canal Road. Enter campus at the Hoya Saxa sign, to the right. This road will take you to main campus parking. See campus map for further directions.
From Washington/Dulles Airport (40 minutes)
Taxicabs from Dulles International cost approximately $50-$55 one way.
Follow Dulles airport Access road to I-66. Follow I-66 to the Key Bridge Exit. Exit and stay in left lane. At the third light take a left and stay in one of the middle lanes. You will want to be in the left lane as you cross over Key Bridge. At the end of Key Bridge take a left at the light. This is Canal Road. Enter campus at the Hoya Saxa sign, to the right. This road will take you to main campus parking. See campus map for further directions.
To view a copy of the parking map please click here.
Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center (Leavey Center)
Parking Rate: $25/Day (Garage accepts, Cash, Credit, and Debit Cards)
- Enter the Georgetown University campus through the Reservoir Road entrance. (3800 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, DC 20007.)
- Follow the entrance lane straight through to the Georgetown Conference Center/Leavey Center garage and park.
- Exit the parking garage using the elevator leading to the Georgetown Conference Center Lobby.
- Walk past the hotel front desk and proceed through the Sports Hall of Fame.
- Exit through the first glass door on the right leading to an outdoor patio. Proceed across the patio to enter the Rafik B. Hariri Building. You will enter on the Hariri Building on the third floor.
Parking Rate: $3/Hour OR $20/Day (Garage accepts CASH ONLY, AND GUESTS MUST PAY UPON ENTRANCE.)
- Enter the Georgetown University Campus through the Canal Road entrance, 3607 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20007.)
- As you travel up the hill, the parking garage will be on your right. Enter and park.
- There are two sets of elevators in the garage, exit using the North Lobby elevators.
- Walk up the hill along the football field. The Rafik B. Hariri building is located directly past the field.
Metro rail (subway):
The three closest stops to Georgetown are all a half-hour walk or a short taxi ride away: the Rosslyn Metro stop is directly across the Key Bridge in Rosslyn, Virginia; the Foggy Bottom Metro stop is near Washington Circle (Pennsylvania and 23rd); and Dupont Circle Metro stop (on Dupont Circle which crosses Massachusetts Avenue, New Hampshire Avenue and Connecticut Avenue). You can visit https://www.wmata.com/ for details regarding schedules and fares.
Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle:
Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle (GUTS) operates five shuttle routes, connecting the campus to the Georgetown University Law Center on Capitol Hill; to University offices on Wisconsin Avenue; to Metro stations at Rosslyn (Virginia) and Dupont Circle (District of Columbia); and to stops in North Arlington, Virginia.
GUTS buses depart and arrive at the Leavey Center, (Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center) in the heart of Georgetown University’s campus. Buses operate between 5:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight. Metrobus is $1.35 each time you get on. You need to have exact change the bus driver cannot give change back. You pay on the bus at the meter next to the bus driver. The G-2 bus runs from Dupont Circle, where there is a Metro Station, directly to the main gates of Campus at 37th and O Streets, NW.
For a list of hotels near the Georgetown University campus please visit http://www.georgetown.edu/area-hotels-and-visitor-housing#_ga=1.162313332.991546197.1426515208
Since registration is limited, a copy of your registration confirmation and a Government issued photo ID will be required at registration check-in. Please note that we will not be able to allow entry to people that do not provide this information.